Monday, January 27, 2014

Making Memories: NYC Day 1

My mother decided to have a "Making Memories" theme this year for Christmas. Instead of getting tangible gifts for her family members, she got us trips, concerts, and other priceless presents.

For my cousins she got Luke Bryan tickets, which I also attended. This was our first memory we made.

The second gift my mom gave was to my grandmother. Grandma Mona always dreamed of going to New York City, so mother, grandmother, myself, and two friends got on a plane and headed to The Big Apple.


We were spoiled with our hotel over looking Times Square. 


Our first day we visited Rockefeller Center, the site of The Today Show, Radio City Hall, shopped on Times Square, and ate dinner at Blue Fin, a sushi place on Times Square. 

Radio City Hall

We got makeovers at the MAC store on Times Square, and then spent a little too much on their makeup. The makeup artists at this MAC store do the makeup for many models at NYC fashion shows. 

Disney Store on Times Square. 

Rockefeller Center. The ice rink that is seen on The Today Show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment